Lots of happenings in the A-F Records camp this month!
First off, ANTI-FLAG’S run on the FAT TOUR with Less Than Jake, Masked Intruder and Get Dead was a fantastic trip and we’d like to thank everyone that attended a show, brought treats to the crew, and more importantly helped spread the word in this modern day of social media! Everyone that tweets, facebooks, tumblrs, instagrams — what have you, your help and support in informing new fans, old fans and everyone in between means everything! It’s hard to keep up with having to make some new profile daily, but we’ll get through it all together!
Onward. Let’s talk about some great additions to the A-F RECORDS ONLINE STORE! We have added a bunch of new items from the Fat Tour including new Anti-Flag t-shirts, scarves, banners, even HOCKEY PUCKS! Get your hands on these items quick! The holidays see us having a surge of orders and we’re working as quick as possible to fill all of them!
Next, for those of you with subscriptions to ANTI-FLAG’S 20 Years Of Hell series, you’ll be pleased to know that Volume III has been pressed and is being rapidly pieced together to ship THIS WEEK (Stowe is so very stoked). Volume III features re-imagined versions of “Wake Up!" from The Terror State and “Mumia’s Song" off of Mobilize! Not only that, but our featured b-side band for Volume III is WORSHIP THIS! Subscribers should also note that we released Anti-Flag Archives Vol. 2: The Demos — available only to you, and to download digitally via the subscription website!
Lastly, a few points to leave you all with as we get back to wrapping your presents, and stuffing your stockings!
- The ANTI-FLAG subscription series is ON SALE for those who have yet to subscribe! — Subscriptions include: 6 7” vinyls of re-imagined Anti-Flag songs, access to exclusive web content, exclusive merch, giveaways and much more!
- Until Jan. 31st enter the code: FATTOUR to receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase in the A-F Records online store!
- We have almost gone through the entire FIRST PRESSING of Worlds Scariest Police Chases' “NOFX… And Out Come The Wolves Dookie" get your’s while you can and own a piece of punk rock history! These first pressings contain exclusive police ticket book liner notes that WILL NOT be in future pressings!
- Our entire back catalog is now available to purchase/digitally download over at the A-F Records BANDCAMP! Head on over to get your hands on old gems such as THE CODE, WHATEVER IT TAKES, and JUSTIN SANE solo recordings!
- Hear what Stowe and Massie are jamming in the office with Stowe’s new Spotify Playlist featuring A-F Bands and friends!
That’s it!!! We’re busy making lists and checking them twice. Enjoy your holidays! You’ll be hearing from us again very soon! In the meantime, for your viewing pleasure, check out this complete set of an old Whatever It Takes gig that surfaced a few months ago!
Yes. Yes. Y’all.
It’s my birthday, I’m alone, single, and there’s a lot of bullshit going on…but these little bastards still manage to make me smile.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
“There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ‘cause I’m too content being by myself.” -Drew Barrymore